Gift Yourself Kitchen Cabinetry Refinishing
Every homeowner knows the importance of the kitchen in a home’s aesthetic. In fact, the style of your kitchen can make or break the look and feel of your home. As a result, more and more people are looking toward remodeling their kitchens.
Unfortunately, whole kitchen remodeling is expensive, and replacing every appliance is almost impossible when you are working on a budget. However, since the cabinets are the main part of anyone’s kitchen, refinishing them can really make a difference.
Are you on the fence about cabinet refinishing? Then let’s take a deep dive and see why it is the go-to option for homeowners across the country.
Things You Can Do with Cabinet Refinishing
At first glance, refinishing might sound like it merely refers to changing the look of your cabinet. Yet, there are many additional ways that you can use refinishing to your advantage: Here are just a couple of them:
- Style Improvement: Cabinet refinishing will bring any old or damaged cabinet back to its original state. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t make a few adjustments. As a matter of fact, you can take the opportunity to change the texture, style, and colors of your cabinets.
- Accessory Changes: During cabinet refinishing, you can change all the accessories such as hinges, knobs, and pulls. By doing so, you can drastically enhance the aesthetics of your kitchen cabinets.
- Repurpose: You can repurpose any extra space on the top or inside your cabinets by installing pull-out shelves, spice racks, and lazy susans. That way, you improve the overall functionality of your cabinets while also allowing for better organization.
The Benefits of Cabinet Refinishing
Still not sure if cabinet refinishing is right for you? Then let’s check a few benefits that make cabinet refinishing so appealing:
- Clean and Fast: Remodeling the entire kitchen is often a tiresome process that will leave you unable to use the kitchen for a couple of days, even weeks. Luckily, cabinet refinishing can usually be done in just two to three days. And best of all, you can still use the kitchen as you normally would.
- Unlimited Style Options: As previously mentioned, refinishing allows you to completely change the look and feel of your cabinets. And, with a variety of styles to choose from, your imagination is the only limit.
- Cost-Effective: When restoring your kitchen, refinishing will typically cost half the price of replacing the cabinets. Therefore, if you are on a tight budget, cabinet refinishing is the way to go.
- Environmentally Friendly: Remodeling your kitchen typically involves throwing away your old cabinets, which end up in landfills. As a result, if you want to reduce material waste and protect the environment, refinishing your old cabinets is a great first step.
Mike’s Decorating and Painting Is Here to Help!
If you are looking to give cabinet refinishing a shot, then it’s time to call the professionals — Mike’s Decorating and Painting! Our expert team is ready to help turn your old cabinets into stylish and appealing pieces of art. And, with over 37 years of experience, you can relax knowing that your cabinets are in good hands!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to improve your home’s aesthetic? Then it’s time to give Mike’s Decorating and Painting a call!